GO TO RULES
IS IN WACO
& WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
ALL THE ACTION IS @ CLICKS.
KING OF THE AXTM
NOW IS THE TIME FOR
YOU TO REALLY SHOW YOUR STUFF! WE ARE GETTING SERIOUS ABOUT OUR TEXAS
HOLDEM! NOW YOU CAN PLAY AND WIN
AND IT'S ALL ABSOLUTELY
We Will play TWO tournaments each Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The players will earn points by playing in the games as follows;
1st place = 20 pts
BLINDS: 5/10, 10/20, 25/50, 50/100, 75/150, 100,200, ETC.
The ten (15) top point leaders for the Month will earn a seat into the
LIVE Monthly $350.00 tournament.
SIGN UP RULES
TEXAS HOLD 'EM
FREE TOURNAMENT EVERY MONDAY, TUESDAY, & WEDNESDAY @ 7PM, & 10PM.
FRIDAY NIGHT HOLDEM "JUST FOR FUN"
7PM & 9:30 PM
SIGN UP STARTS @ 6 PM
four rounds of betting in Hold'em. In Limit Hold'em, one bet and three
raises are allowed for each betting round. To continue to play, players
must call all action to them on each betting round (unless they are
1) Prior to dealing the cards, two blinds (the Small Blind and the Big Blind) are placed in the pot by the two players to the immediate left of the dealer (indicated by the dealer "button").
2) Everyone is dealt two down cards ("hole cards"). The action begins with the player to the left of the Big Blind folding, calling, or raising and continues in a clockwise fashion. This is the first betting round.
3) The dealer discards one (1) card then turns over three cards (community cards known as "The Flop"). This is the second betting round. Beginning with this round of betting (and throughout the remainder of the hand), the player to the left of the button acts first.
4) The dealer discards one (1) card then turns over another card (known as "The Turn" or "Fourth Street"). This is the third round of betting. (In Limit Hold'em, the amount bet doubles on "The Turn".)
5) The dealer discards one (1) card then turns over the last card (known as "The River" card or "Fifth Street"). This is the final round of betting.
completion of the final round of betting, the best hand wins the pot.